Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey everyone...
A few kiddos on my mind today...
I am sure i could have a long list on here , and I am probably missing someone... But this 5 kids are just the ones I cant stop thinking about ...
First our little buddy COLEMAN . MRI day , yuk!!
Go see him ------> THE ONE AND ONLY COLEMAN
Then a young man who is in the Bone marrow unit here at Cooks, Sinjin.He is having a bit of a tough time , sleeping a whole lot...

Go visit ------> BRAVEHEART SINJIN
I have mentioned Jordyn before , she is having an MRI today also ...
Write a few words of support there-----> BEAUTIFUL JORDYN
Justin went to school yesterday!!! they are waiting on the pathology report ...
Go tell him how handsome he is ------>JUSTIN
Finally , a little girl who won my heart back in december . She has a hard fight ahead of her but she has THE best spirit, along with the best smile and the best sister Runa. She is in Houston having surgery that may last 10 hours or more...

Mom and Dad are checking in every so often ...leave them a note of support, a prayer, I know the day in the surgery waiting room can be draining --------> SWEET ZAIDA
So this horror stops some day , we raise money for a cure ...
My friend Michelle will be walking for the kids...
Go check out her relay page and support her team. MICHELLE WALKS FOR THE KIDS.
Have a good day ...
Mimi

3 comments:

AlaneM said...

Love all the pics, they are all so cute!

Blessings to you!

Shellie said...

Those kids are so amazing. Thanks for all you do for them.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i posted the video you made on my blog... My heart just aches but how could I not watch and think of those children and families...beautiful memorial
sniffles
Laura